JGMaker is having a CLEARANCE sale on the commercial-grade Z-603S -- at a BONKERS $399. If you're in the USA, and want a ready-to-go full steel frame printer... run, don't walk! ⏩ JGAURORA Z603S CLEARANCE ⏪ Only 4 units left!

JGAURORA Upgraded A5S 3D Newbie

hey all, so just bought this and set it up. When I start the printer up and push home or level the bed goes all the way back and stops and nothing else. If i push other level spots nothing moves, and it just stays with the bed all the way back. did i do something wrong? Missing something? my first printer so if i am asking a stupid question I apologize in advance.

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,916Administrator
    edited April 20
    Welcome Graymark! May I ask you to record a video for us? No such thing as stupid questions here, just sometimes doesn't always come across easily in words :smiley:

What it sounds like to me: perhaps the bed (Y-axis) endstop cable is loose from shipping, and so the printer is getting stuck during the y-axis homing process.

If you have a laptop you can connect to the printer, we can test this function out remotely using teamviewer.
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • GraymarkGraymark Posts: 2Member
    Here is the video of me turning it on and trying to calibrate it.

https://deanwinchesterjournal.tumblr.com/post/649012171831918593

I can set up Teamviewer if I have to.
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,916Administrator
    @Graymark -- ok, from that video, the y axis is working perfectly. It would seem that either the Z or X axis are not. Double check all the connections on the side are plugged in firmly.
    I'm available for the next three hours if you have teamviewer ready.