JGAurora A5S on Sale at Amazon USA - $339, with $60 off!
JGMaker Magic on Sale for $208, with $20 instant discount coupon!
How to embed a video
This discussion was created from comments split from:
Distance between nozzle and heatbed after leveling
edited July 2018
1. Upload video to youtube
2. Paste url to your video in your post - it will be automatically converted to a youtube embedded video.
To Embed a video, follow the following steps:
1. Upload a HTML5 compatible video using the upload button:
2. The attachment has now been uploaded, and will appear at the bottom of your post. Right click and copy the link to this file.
3. Click the button to change the post to raw HTML edit mode:
4. Use the following code, and paste the URL into the "
" section, and then paste this block into the HTML view.
<video width="100%" controls>
Your browser does not support the video tag.
: you will not be able to edit your post again without losing the video, so copy the code from section 4 before you save your post, in case you need to edit your post again in the future. I suggest putting a copy of the video URL below the video just in case.
Post edited by Samuel Pinches on