Getting Prints ABS to stick on bad

hi everyone .
my problem is with ABS only whenever i use PLA everything is OK. but when using ABS the part start to shrink and com off the bad.  this happen evry time ? and i had to use tap to just secure it from moving around ?
i tried all different  bad temp from 70 all the way up to 100 with no luck?
i tried different brand of ABS and still the same ?
https://youtu.be/ACjESHlEY4w
pls any one can help with this issue 

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,840Administrator
    To print with ABS you need to put your printer inside an enclosure. Otherwise the parts will always warp. Also, you can add a brim and make sure you turn your fan speed down.
     The bed temperature needs to be 105°C, and the nozzle needs to be at 245c
     For other general bed adhesion tips, please see the wiki. Https://Jgaurorawiki.com/A5/bed-adhesion
  • Saeed Al AmriSaeed Al Amri Posts: 2Member
    thanks 
    i will try them and report back here
  • Der_MuckDer_Muck Posts: 265🌟 Super Member 🌟
    As Samuel wrote :D wish I read that some hours ago, I came to the same temperatures.  Use 2-3 layers skirt.
    I print open in a small room, only taped a towel on the front of the frame because when I go in, I dont want the wind on my print bed.  Should work! Dont forget to clean and clean with methylated spirits.
    Thers one and a half hours to go, hope the duct will be finished.

• Der_MuckDer_Muck Posts: 265🌟 Super Member 🌟
    Just wanted to give an update, the print is now finished and its looking great for the realy first ABS print (I only had one retraction test print on ABS what was also a good result.    
    I only can give you the only tip, set the first layer realy low but dont over extrude! 0,15mm would be perfect with an 20 round skirt, 2-3 layers high as in the picture.   A warm small room is enough to print that ABS.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches