Small milestone - we passed 300,000 pageviews on the forum today (16th Sept)! 😁 P.S if you are not aware we're running a competition in the facebook group. Head over here to enter, if you haven't already! Ends Sun 22nd Sept!

JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Jgaurora A5 cube problem

hugoczhugocz Posts: 17Member

Im having a problem recently my pieces are getting that spaces where the layers did not join up. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,060Administrator
    Hi @hugocz, which firmware are you currently using on the mainboard, and which slicer are you using? Looks like underextrusion, or incorrect extrusion width.
  • hugoczhugocz Posts: 17Member
    using the last custom firmware and slic3r
    Cool - it looks like your extrusion width maybe too small. Is it set to 0.4mm under print settings -> advanced -> extrusion width? 
    No it was set to 0 the automatic setting do i change default extrusion width to 0.4?
    I’d suggest to try that first. You can tune it up and down till you get a good layer width. You might also want to check the actual width of your filament with a pair of Calipers.
    its 1.6 mm the filament
    Ahh! Most filament is 1.75mm, so that sounds a lot less than usual. You need to set the exact filament width in the Slic3r filament settings.
    edited March 2018
    ok let me see if its the filament, im gonna test with another cube i will post the result when is done
    Post edited by hugocz on

@Samuel Pinches
    Its way better now thank you
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    @hugocz Awesome - nice job!