JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Cold-End 40mm fan adapter

FreddyGaertnerFreddyGaertner Posts: 8Member
edited March 5 in Modifications & Upgrades
Hi all

I was fed up with the super loud cold-end fan so i wanted to install a noctua fan but the smallest available was 40mm compared to the 30mm stock one, so i designed this adapter.

Please let me know what you think

Feedback is apreciated

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3471395

Post edited by FreddyGaertner on

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 1,897Administrator
    Nice work @FreddyGaertner ! Do you think the adapter could be made any shorter? What tool did you use to make the design?
  • Der_MuckDer_Muck Posts: 263🌟 Super Member 🌟
    edited March 22
    Be aware, it will limit the production high to let me guess 288mm? :D 
    I am working to on a 40mm coldend and radial fan duct. I didnt find a solution that keep the 310x310x320 printsize.
    Taking a 24V 40x40x10 fan is sooo great, its soooo quiet the 30mm fan is horror pure XD 
    The only way to keet the printsize is to use 2 radial fan but that is again pritty loud :( but powerfull 
    Post edited by Der_Muck on