JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion
NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!
JGAURORA A5S Deals
[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!
Custom Community Firmware for A5S & A1
Please note, this software is currently BETA - you use this at your own risk! Please do not leave your printer unattended while testing. Thanks for your understanding!
This thread is for discussions and feedback related to the Custom Community Firmware for the A5S and A1.
- Download the latest firmware here
- For instructions on how to install the firmware, please see the wiki page here.
- For developers wanting to try building the firmware from source, please see this page here.
Current Version: First Release! 27th July 2019
- Mesh bed levelling ... working, tested
- EEPROM saving to SD card ... working, tested
- Babystepping ... working, tested
- USB printing ... working, tested
- SD card printing ... working, tested
- Temperature control system ... working, tested
- Watchdog system ... working, tested
- LCD system ... working, tested
- Touchscreen system ... working, tested
- Filament run out detection ... TODO
- Power outage detection ... TODO
Regarding SD card printing:
If you find the printer making strange movements mid print, e.g. appearing to home the x axis during the print, please open your printer and shield the LCD and SD card cables with aluminum shielding tape. You may want to also insulate the cables with a layer of sticky tape on top, to prevent short circuits.
Regarding LCD corruption:
If you notice your screen is distorted on your A1 or A5S, please also shield the LCD cables. See this video here.
Post edited by Samuel Pinches on