JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

thyrister was bad and ordered a new A5 hotbed, but the new bed has 6 pins instead of 4 whats next?

Is there a way to just buy a new molex connector and rewire it or do I have to reorder the hot bed.
this seems a simple problem except I am new to it all. 

Comments

• rhaub101rhaub101 Posts: 49🌟 Super Member 🌟
    Order a new 6 pin cable and replace the 4 pin cable going to the motherboard. Get rid of the 4 pin bed altogether.
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 1,897Administrator
    The only other safe alternative is to solder the 4-wire bed wires directly to the bed.
  • gary74gary74 Posts: 7Member
    You can get the six pin on Amazon for 10 dollars.. I just did and it is already double wired so that it works. I actually got two of them by accident but am going to keep them both. Be aware that the picture that is used does not show six wires.. I was worried that it was not right but it is the right one.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches