JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Printer all of the sudden getting filament all over the place

Hey guys, I know I'm posting a bit but I'm just running into nonsense.. my printer was printing fine and now the filament is just curling and sticking temporarily to the nozzle causing it to pull the filiment into itself and balling up.  I've tried cha ginger the heat, cleaning the nozzle and bed leveling several times. What could be going on?

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 1,897Administrator
    edited May 18
    To help filament stick to the bed, there's some tips here. There's not much else I can suggest to avoid filament sticking to the nozzle, but that should not be as important if it is sticking to the bed correctly. Feel free to post as much as you like, but don't forget we have a search feature too :wink:
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • ApocalypseApocalypse Posts: 28Member
    See I have tried that.. it was sticking before.. I tried releveling, cleaning, hairspray, and all that and it.just wont stick for some reason.. pulling my hair out Haha. Yeah I went through that link before you sent it but I for some reason am having some trouble..