NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic - here's the best deals at the moment:
- Gearbest: Flash sale for $189
- Banggood Store: Take off $20 with coupon bd5cc5
- Amazon USA - $30 instant discount coupon
[6th Nov 18] The NEW recently released JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400! Print quality is better than A5 out of the box.
Click here to check out this deal!

Printer all of the sudden getting filament all over the place

ApocalypseApocalypse Member, Active Member Posts: 28
Hey guys, I know I'm posting a bit but I'm just running into nonsense.. my printer was printing fine and now the filament is just curling and sticking temporarily to the nozzle causing it to pull the filiment into itself and balling up.  I've tried cha ginger the heat, cleaning the nozzle and bed leveling several times. What could be going on?

20190517_193721.jpg
4032 x 2268 - 2M
20190517_193718.jpg
4032 x 2268 - 2M

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Administrator Posts: 1,618
    edited May 18
    To help filament stick to the bed, there's some tips here. There's not much else I can suggest to avoid filament sticking to the nozzle, but that should not be as important if it is sticking to the bed correctly. Feel free to post as much as you like, but don't forget we have a search feature too :wink:
    Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
  • ApocalypseApocalypse Member, Active Member Posts: 28
    See I have tried that.. it was sticking before.. I tried releveling, cleaning, hairspray, and all that and it.just wont stick for some reason.. pulling my hair out Haha. Yeah I went through that link before you sent it but I for some reason am having some trouble..