JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

JGAurora Bowden Connector for A5 / A5S / A1 / A3S / A5X

Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 1,761Administrator
edited May 31 in General Discussion
Thanks for stopping by! I was selling these connectors both on Amazon USA, and on my own online store an experiment. I have since closed that online store as the monthly fees were too high. However, I still have 18 packs of connectors (3 bowden connectors per pack) in stock available for purchase.
If you wish to order a connector, please reply to this post stating you are interested, and I will contact you privately via the email that your forum account is registered to.
Price is $3.60USD per 3 pack, plus postage - ($5-10USD depending on country)
I can post worldwide, from Hong Kong or Australia. You are also welcome to order connectors from my listing on Amazon USA (32 packs in stock on Amazon USA).
  • This the "hard to find" bowden connector used on the JGAurora A5, A5X, A5S & A3S.
  • This is a pack of 3 connectors.

Post edited by Samuel Pinches on