JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

What size bearings for this?

SparkSpark Posts: 29Member
So the bearings are HORRIBLE on this guy. Need new ones beyond asap! 

Comments

• SparkSpark Posts: 29Member
    anyone know the size?
  • aestremsaestrems Posts: 27Member
    edited July 2
    Hi Spark, Look in this link https://jgaurorawiki.com/a5s You have the spare parts with a link to a online shop 
    Post edited by aestrems on
    Sorry man I didn't put attention to your printer, wait a bit maybe @Samuel Pinches have the reference for your printer 
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 1,897Administrator
    Which particular bearings? All of them? X axis, y axis, etc?
  • SparkSpark Posts: 29Member
    SoRRY - I wanted to replace all of them but the ones under the carriage are the biggest issue.  The thing can not slide smoothly at all.  That being said.  This thing is printing really consistently now.  Lots of tweaking and it NEEDS painters tape on the bed but haven't had a failed print in 10 prints!! (don't worry i just knocked on my head) ( wood) . 
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    @Samuel Pinches Has the Magic the same bearings thant the A5? Because @Spark is asking for the bearing for the Magic.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    Ohhhh my bad!! :s I don't know, I'll have to check later on. Probably LM8UU  or LM6UU though.