JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Anyone Use Prusaslicer 2.0 with an A5s?

mgrabowmgrabow Posts: 25Member
I wanted to experiment with Prusaslicer 2.0   Having issues getting it to play nice with my A5s.   I have selected "Marlin" as the flavor but I am not sure what else could be the issue.  Basically the bed and the hoot end do not set a temp when I print.  They just say 0 on each.  This also seems to jack up the processor needing a firmware reload to fix it...

Comments

• FrezapFrezap Posts: 21Member, 🌟 Super Member 🌟
    I use Cura but I have got PrusaSlicer set up and printed a calibration cube with it once.

I attached my configuration. If it works you can start from there.

Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
  • mgrabowmgrabow Posts: 25Member
    Thanks, Ill give it a try
    Still have the same issue.   Something in the g code never starts the process and it keeps it from starting even if I go back with a cure file.   
  • SparkSpark Posts: 49🌟 Super Member 🌟
    Let me try this later today.  I have the printer printing now  but when it finishes the print I will test it out! I have had good luck with a wide range of printers in slic3r pe

• SparkSpark Posts: 49🌟 Super Member 🌟
    I have no problems printing.  Here is my config file. 
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    Thanks Ill give it a shot...