JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Problems after change stepper drivers

Hello, I have changed the stepper drivers to LV8725. I also have changed the part cooling fan and all igus. 
After i have changed this the prints are terrible. I have no idea what is the problem. The Extruder is calibrated. I hope somebody can help me. The picture with the ready printed part was printed before I have changed the stepper drivers and the part cooling fan.

Comments

• ttdriver87ttdriver87 Posts: 6Member
    edited August 18
    I think I have found it.
    i am an idiot!
    the Stepps are wrong.
    now the Stepps in marlin are 640/640/3200/790
    i think the z Stepps are wrong.
    it might be 
    640/640/6400/790
    Post edited by ttdriver87 on
  • Laser8302Laser8302 Posts: 88Member, 🌟 Super Member 🌟
    So LV8729? Did you set your jumpers for 1/128 steps? And then original steps per mm are 80 with microsteps set at 1/16. So yes you are correct, 640 for X and Y. 6400 for Z is also correct, unless you changed out you lead screws.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
  • ttdriver87ttdriver87 Posts: 6Member
    A nother problem now. The z axis move slowly and with breaks. I have changed the Vref from 0.75v to 0.9v but nothing changes.
    Can somebody help?

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,106Administrator
    Typically this behaviour is seen if
    • There is not enough power going to the motors --> increase the stepper driver current
    • The stepper drivers are overheating --> decrease the stepper driver current, or add cooling for the stepper drivers