Small milestone - we passed 300,000 pageviews on the forum today (16th Sept)! 😁 P.S if you are not aware we're running a competition in the facebook group. Head over here to enter, if you haven't already! Ends Sun 22nd Sept!

JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

newcomer

just received my jgmaker and its broke! can't seem to get any contacts with company. its a small problem so I don't want to send back to amazon. The idler arm in the filimant feed is cracked and the tension bearing and nut have fallen out. does anyone know who has a parts  book?

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,060Administrator
    Welcome @chris89406 - sorry, sounds like not a good start. Can you post a photo? Let me see what I can do to get you a reply ASAP. Please hold tight for the moment.
    Can you also please confirm which model your printer is? JGMaker A5X?
  • chris89406chris89406 Posts: 2Member
    I have the A5S and Ive Fixed for the moment the cracked Idler tension arm, Lots of super Glue? Now the other issue is the leveling of the glass. Every time I level the Glass it seems to, during print to touch the glass and wipe the filament off. Does someone have a generic setup for cuda. I keep loading the defalt setings and the wipe continues, every time I level the bed
    edited September 12
    Ok, I recommend having a read of my bed adhesion tips on the wiki here: https://jgaurorawiki.com/a5/bed-adhesion

If you use the latest version of cura, the settings should be pretty much taken care of if you select the default JGAurora A5S profile.

Post edited by Samuel Pinches on
    I've just moved this thread into the A5S category.
    FYI - there is a 3 day holiday in china that just started, so it will probably take a few days for them to reply to your email.
    @chris89406 Hi Chris, have you had any luck? Or any reply from the JGAurora support?
  • Ksar ArtKsar Art Posts: 1Member
    I might have gotten your part by mistake, I randomly got a arm/lever for the filament feeder. a few days ago Sept 8th. I ask Shirley about it and then Anne Q. posted and asked who might have needed it. Hope it wasnt yours, and if so hope you got another one.
    Thanked by 1Samuel Pinches
    Welcome @Ksar Art , oh dear ....
    https://sadtrombone.com/