JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Help for older lady new to 3d printing.

Hello, I am new to 3d printing. I have the jgaurora maker magic and not sure where to start. I have levelled the bed per video and instructions and printed the test object. It doesn't look too good so I am sure some settings need changed. The program on the printer is confusing. I have downloaded cura but do not know what settings to use and if I need to change something on the printer itself etc... If anyone wants to help an older lady figure some basic settings out to use this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,157Administrator
    Dear @cdmerritt ; - how did you go? Did any of the previous advice help? Feel free to post again and we can try to offer suggestions. The bottom photo is a little out of focus - if you hold the phone or camera back a little bit, it may turn out clearer in focus. Thanks, Sam
  • cdmerrittcdmerritt Posts: 3Member
    Thank you for responding Sam. I haven't been able to get it to print yet. I am not sure if the machine us faulty in some way or I am doing something wrong. I have tried many different settings and it is worse now than before. I must admit I am lost at this point and have not tried anything since posting. Thank you.
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,157Administrator
    I'll message you privately.