Help for older lady new to 3d printing.

Hello, I am new to 3d printing. I have the jgaurora maker magic and not sure where to start. I have levelled the bed per video and instructions and printed the test object. It doesn't look too good so I am sure some settings need changed. The program on the printer is confusing. I have downloaded cura but do not know what settings to use and if I need to change something on the printer itself etc... If anyone wants to help an older lady figure some basic settings out to use this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Comments

• Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,403Administrator
    Dear @cdmerritt ; - how did you go? Did any of the previous advice help? Feel free to post again and we can try to offer suggestions. The bottom photo is a little out of focus - if you hold the phone or camera back a little bit, it may turn out clearer in focus. Thanks, Sam
  • cdmerrittcdmerritt Posts: 3Member
    Thank you for responding Sam. I haven't been able to get it to print yet. I am not sure if the machine us faulty in some way or I am doing something wrong. I have tried many different settings and it is worse now than before. I must admit I am lost at this point and have not tried anything since posting. Thank you.
  • Samuel PinchesSamuel Pinches Posts: 2,403Administrator
    I'll message you privately.