JGAURORA JGMaker Magic Promotion

NEW Budget 3D Printer: JGMaker Magic
The best deal at the moment is from Gearbest, who are running a flash sale for just $179!
Amazon USA also is offering an $30 instant discount coupon on the JGAurora Magic - a great option for those who want it even faster!

JGAURORA A5S Deals

[6th Jun 19] The LATEST JGAurora A5S is already for sale under $400 - use coupon GBA5S11 for a further $15 off!
Print quality is better than A5 out of the box, and it only takes 10 minutes to assemble.
Click here to check out this deal!

Reversing y-axis motor?

MikeG183MikeG183 Posts: 8Member
I was having some difficulties balancing my bed and concluded that I needed a new one due to warping. I replaced the same with a JGAurora unit. While the bed was off, I went ahead and replaced the y-axis belt again as it was starting to wear. Strangely, after installing the new bed and belt, the y-axis motor now operates in reverse. As such, I can't home properly and I'm sure it won't print correctly. I tried switching the motor to a spare I had on hand, but same result. This is so bizarre that changing the bed and belt would cause such an issue. Is there any way to manually reverse the motor so that it functions correctly again?

Comments

• MikeG183MikeG183 Posts: 8Member
    Fixed. Flipped the two right side motor connector pins around. Still not sure how that would have reversed.